Ginger and Pickles is proud to be a family business and is committed to creating a positive, friendly working environment. We have a number of great benefits which our staff can take advantage of including free meals, drinks and snacks, flexible holidays, and a range of learning and development programmes in hospitality.
1. Check there is an opening below
2. Upload your CV on Dropittome. Use the password 'apply'
3. Click the button below to submit and complete your application
Front of House
Our Front of House Team Members present, sell, and serve customers to the highest possible standard by ensuring the tearoom is clean and tidy, maintaining a high level of customer service, and keeping cakes and other food displayed correctly.
- To set up the tearoom each day ensuring it is clean
- To display cakes and other products as necessary
- To serve customers including taking orders, using the till, and serving food
- To greet customers and ensure they are given accurate advice on our menu and other products
- To clear and clean tables and surfaces as required
- To present and maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- To wear the uniform provided and ensure it is always kept clean and presentable
To prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivering quality food with presentation meeting Ginger and Pickles standards. There is potential within Ginger and Pickles in a more senior role as Kitchen Manager should the candidate be appropriate.
- Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting our high quality and presentation standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues
- Complete all appropriate company documentation and key tasks, on every shift
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team
- Enthusiastic in expressing new ideas and be willing to voice them
If you're in college, please speak to your course leader or other appropriate member of staff about undertaking an apprenticeship at our Nantwich tearoom.